Saturday, March 15, 2014

What the ....? ....

How did that many months go by?  I just saw the last post on somebody's blog and saw the caption saying 4 months ago.....sheeeeeesh..... my bad.

I need to get some new recipes on here ...

I did make my favourite Barm Brack the other day ...  like this one.... had to be the best one yet.  I added some apricots and used two types of raisins and some dried cranberries, walnuts and spices ... orange zest and a splash of orange juice ... mmmm... but, I've been doing a few other things too...like a ginger, cranberry, apricot biscotti ...which is very tasty.... I'll get back on here with a few for you soon....


Yes, I know it looks like fruit loaf...and it is ... sort of .... but, it is a verrrrry tasty loaf people!  Try it, you'll like it .... well, I hope you will.















3 comments:

Rhissanna said...

Oh, I love barm brack! With hot tea and butter. Dried apricots are a wonderful idea.

Susan said...

Looks like I've just got to get my cookin' stuff out and get working... it looks yum :D)

Gwen Buchanan said...

oh my gosh that looks so good V!