Wednesday, August 10, 2022

No Knead Focaccia

 I've discovered the best and easiest Focaccia ever!  No knead and it only has to rise for an hour.

Yes, there are plenty of different recipes and ways of making it...and, I have tried several, but none are as easy and as tasty as this ... so far.

Taken from Geoff's Baking Blog.. as are lots of recipes I try lately.  He makes great videos of his bakes... is straight forward and easy to follow... and, anything I have tried from his blog has turned out very well.

Geoff's Baking Blog

He has another focaccia, but it needs more rise time and I have yet to try that one... and, even queried him on whether he thinks it tastes any better than this much simpler bake.  No reply yet...but will update this when I find out.  

The recipe is on the page.. I hope you give it a try... you'll be glad you did. 

Here is the first one I made from his recipe... I put on some sliced black olives, sun dried tomatoes, grated cheddar cheese... and into the dough I mixed some sautéed onions, a few sun dried tomato bits and spices. Oooooh...it was YUMMY!  It's like a big, fat pizza by the time I get through putting on all the goodies.

Give it a click and see it BIG .....YUMM!


It puffs up perfectly and you get a big 9 x 13 inch panful of goodness.  


        


1 comment:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Wish i had some baking skills too. Even the bread with my bread maker turn out wnky when I bake😀